My son's ezcema relief, the creme that began Our Village. Gentle and recommended for all skin types. Give your skin more than lotion give it vitamins.
*recommended for babies*
- Raw Organic Shea Butter: The natural healer, shea is filled with high levels of fatty acids and vitamins making it rich in healing and nousrishing skin.
- Raw Organic Cocoa Butter: Evens skin tone while reducing the appearance of scars. Packed with Antioxdiants and Anti-inflammtory properties Cocoa Butter will lock in essential nutrients to protect skin from free radicals.
- Raw Organic Beewax: Carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months. Beewax seals in moisutre without clogging pores.
- Lavender: Besides relaxing the mind and body lavender will reduce redness, acne scarring and acting as an antispective.
- Avocado Oil: The beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E found in avocado oil help moisturize and protect your skin.
- Grapeseed Oil: Improves your skin's elascity and softness as well as provide's a signifcant amount of nutrients. Packed with high amounts of Fatty acids and Vitamin E grapeseed oil is a great treament oil for irritated prone skin.
- Organic Honey: Is a natural antibacterial which means it's great for skin caused by irritation such as acne, ezcema, and psoriasis. Honey is a natural way to seal in hydration while recieving antioxidants that slow down the aging process.
- Vitamin E: provides necessary moisture as well as antioxidants for intense healing
*Raw Shea Butter
*Raw Cocoa Butter